Sunday 16 January 2011

Preparation for the Ghana trip

Sunday
This is my first day of blogging, so it can only get better from now on.  I am getting ready for my adventure to go to Accra,   Ghana with Jill Golding.  We have  visas stamped in passports and all the jabs needed, flights booked (curtesy of Nick's airmiles Thank you Nick), medical insurance, and money sorted,  bags packed with cotton clothes, and medical kit, including a moscito net.  We are now ready to go.
Will has helped me to set up this blog, and Nick talked me through booking my seat and getting a boarding pass on line while driving down to Devon to go shooting. Thank you Will and Nick for your help. 
I just need to say goodnight  to Chuck, Omlette, Hazel and Harriot, and 1,9, 7, 7A, 7B, 3, 3A and 3 B.and be ready for 10 40 when Jill will ptck me up with her friend who is driving us to Heathrow terminal 5.
Sharan

1 comment:

  1. I assume that 1, 9, 7, 7A, 7B, 3, 3A and 3B are the sheep?
    Well done for being so well organized!

    ReplyDelete